[RC5] Moving Averages

Eric Wikman eric at wikman.com
Mon Dec 7 02:24:52 EST 1998

I would like to see moving averages integrated into the statistics
server.  This would make more sense out of my keyrate.  Yesterday
my computers turned in 88 blocks, and today they did 359.  A
moving average as small as 7 days would have helped average out
that 88 block fluke.  Another thing it would do is look a lot cleaner on
a graph.  I know I could keep track of my daily blocks and figure out
a moving average and graph it myself, but I'm lazy and would
appreciate such an option on the stats page.  Just another idea for
the new server.

Eric Wikman

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net