[RC5] New stats

Vitiello, Eric (BHS) Evitiello at bhsi.com
Fri Dec 11 12:55:43 EST 1998

include two fields, one for Latitude, and one for Longitude.  We could setup
a small web app that contains a list of latitudes and longitudes for various
cities around the globe.  The user could configure thier client with either
lat/lon or say a 6 letter ID for the city they are closet to, i.e. New York,
NY US could be entered as USNYNY (countrycode/state/city), or lat:40d47mN
lon:73d58mW

I think it would work quite well!!

--Eric