[RC5] DES II-3 Work to Completion?

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Sun Dec 20 19:38:31 EST 1998

I would have to agree.  Sure a specially built super computer can find the
key in a very short period, but isn't the point of this hole contest to
show that DES is week and relatively easy to break?  If we don't finish
it, we send the message that we are only in it for the money and if I
remember correctly, this is not the case.  Let's see this contest through
and prove that DES is obsolete once and for all (or at least until the
next contest rolls around).

--
Visit my new and improved home page at
http://www.fireantproductions.com/cannona