[RC5] DES II-3 Work to Completion?

Ivo Janssen ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl
Mon Dec 21 21:12:28 EST 1998

We should surely do that! Just to see how much we are behind of EFF
(IF they also participate and IF they get it first)

Ivo

--
| IVO JANSSEN       | ivo at ricardis.tudelft.nl     | |     |   |
| 2614 JE Delft     | http://ivo.nu/                 | +->-|    (|)
| the Netherlands   | Dept of Electrical Engineering |     |-+   |
| +31-15-2855973    | Delft University of Technology |       |   |

  Part of the world's largest computer!
  http://www.distributed.net/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net