[RC5] D-Net screensaver?

Tom Van Wesemael tom.van.wesemael at pandora.be
Mon Dec 21 20:31:37 EST 1998

Maybe, you could just design a screensaver, using almost no processor power,
but that does check the stats page for certain information, like RC5 ranking,
teams ...

* Join team n° 6549          *

|   http://surf.to/rews, for people interested in kayaking              |

http://surf.to/rews                                  |