[RC5] bitslice and linux

Remi Guyomarch rguyom at mail.dotcom.fr
Wed Dec 23 13:11:56 EST 1998

On Tue, Dec 22, 1998 at 08:19:47PM +1300, dan carter wrote:
> Are there any plans to incorporate the:
>
> DES bitslice driver Copyright Andrew Meggs
>
> in the linux-sparc client?
>
> I noticed the sunos client is twice as fast at des.

I'm assuming you're using an UltraSparc. I don't have the right tools
to compile a 64-bit client, and so I can't compile and assemble the
UltraSparc core for linux-sparc, sorry.
I may be able to compile it later, but in the mean time, use the SunOS
binary.

--
Rémi          Don't waste your computer's time. Distribute it!
      http://www.distributed.net/     http://www.distributed.net/cores/