[RC5] D-Net screensaver?

Hoffbrinkle hoffer+ at pitt.edu
Thu Dec 24 14:00:22 EST 1998

    I don't know if anybody knows this or what, but on the ftp.distributed.net,
there is a screensaver located in the unsupported directory.  I've never tried
it, but it says that it is a screensaver that will display the log file of the
rc5 client as the screensaver.  Interesting idea I suppose.

hoffer