[RC5] Block order?

Jason C. Leach leachjc at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 28 00:11:59 EST 1998

I forget who I was chatting with on the d.net production team, but they said
that they blocks/keys are shuffled around so they do not progress in a linear
order; where EFF has the sequence hard coded in to the hardware so they do
progress in a linear fashion.

So my idea would not really work.

--

...Jason C. Leach