Solved:: Re: [RC5] Inflated block count???

Charles Franks Charlz at lvcablemodem.com
Mon Dec 28 11:17:18 EST 1998

I would like to thank all who replied to me via this list and by direct
email... my machines at work are in fact completing 2^30 blocks which
explains my 'inflated' block count.

I'm just glad that is was something simple and not a real problem as I had
first thought... that could have been a major nightmare  :)

Charles