[RC5] Speed increase for some Windows users...

Vitiello, Eric (BHS) Evitiello at bhsi.com
Mon Dec 28 15:23:04 EST 1998

Both Find Fast (findfast.exe) and Office Startup (osa.exe) are used by
Microsoft Office.

Removing FindFast frint the startup group will slow down finds through the
start button.  It is basically a very scaled down indexing server.

Office Startup (OSA.EXE) from what I can tell, is maily used by the Office
Toolbar.

Removing these will NOT have any really bad effects at all.

--Eric Vitiello