[RC5] Speed increase for some Windows users...

Langis, Richard richard.langis at intel.com
Mon Dec 28 12:47:00 EST 1998

Both are a sort of TSR (terminate stay resident) program - findfast helps
Office
index files on your drives quickly, and office startup helps with the
office apps.  I've killed these on my machines before I'd even heard of RC5
- I
don't like MS apps that sit around and do nothing 99% of the time...which is
why
I'm trying to transition to Linux.  ;)

-Richard

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net