[RC5] Re: rc5-digest V1 #120

Brice D. Fleckenstein ciga at surf-ici.com
Sat Jan 31 01:26:44 EST 1998

> 1) Upgrade the client on a machine that's running v2.64xx currently.

 Already did that on all of my machines.

> 2) Find ONE machine to put the client on.

 Adding TWO by the end of this weekend. 8-)

> 3) Tell ONE person about distributed.net.

 I've already recruited out team's WAT top DES producer, as well as
about 3 more - but I'm certainly not gonna STOP there!

 8-)

--

 "It takes as much courage to try and fail, as it does to try and
succeed." - Anne Lindburg