[RC5] Two stats servers?

James Mastros root at jennifer-unix.dyn.ml.org
Thu Jan 1 00:10:51 EST 1998

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997, Harijs Ausmanis wrote (only without newlines):

> The stats can be found on 2 URL's: rc5stats.distributed.net and
> rc5.best.net. Till now I thought that those are two different URL's that
> take me to one and the same stats server at best.net (the one who's running
> on 5 T3)
They are one and the same: rc5stats.distributed.net is 205.149.163.211 is
eris.noc.best.net.

	-=- James Mastros

--
Information as a base of power is coming to an end.  In the way the world
works tomorrow, the power to *do* *something* *with* *information* is what

	-=- James Mastros, rephrasing Nugget (David McNett, distributed.net
	    Big Man)

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net