[RC5] Clients and ISO 8601

John Ragland tachyon at icom.net
Thu Jan 1 06:32:25 EST 1998

On Wed, 31 Dec 1997 10:44:19 -0800, William Scott Lockwood III wrote:

>John Ragland wrote:
>
>> Read about the anti-spam boycott of amazon.com
>> http://www.news.com/News/Item/0%2C4%2C17499%2C00.html

>Since d.net get's a cut of what we order from them, isn't this kinda contrary
>to the goal of raising money for d.net?

I will use a different signature for this mailing list but keep that
particular signature for all other outgoing email. For more
information about this boycott, read news.admin.net-abuse.email.
--
Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be a very silent place
if no birds sang except the best. -Henry Van Dyke
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net