[RC5] DES 2 (in preparation of)

Stephen Berg sberg at gccweb.net
Thu Jan 1 17:57:36 EST 1998

On Thu, 01 Jan 1998 15:36:27 -0800, Paul West wrote:

>I've dropped my buffin from 1000 to 100, because of this
>and advise everyone else to to the same.  If you don't
>we could lose more processing power for DES than we can
>afford to lose.

I don't run a proxy but couldn't you just copy the buffer files to a
safe place when the DES challenge starts and then replace the buffer
files once DES is fallen?

                            Stephen Berg
//- USAF Instructor  -/-  Team OS2 Member  -/-  Merlin Beta Tester -//
//- Home = sberg at gccweb.net // Work = berg at trs333.kee.aetc.af.mil  -//
//-                    http://iceberg.gccweb.net/                  -//
//-   If you build a better mousetrap, someone will genetically    -//
//-                     engineer a better mouse.                   -//

... Does anyone play Nintendo anymore??
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net