[RC5] DES 2 (in preparation of)

Fri Jan 2 07:00:07 EST 1998

On Fri, 02 Jan 98 00:23:53 -0500, Roy Wilson wrote:

>	Mainly just playing around on this machine.  I'd like to
>get a decent average of completion time in each client alone,
>then with both running, just to see what the performance is.
>
>	If my current paltry RC564 rate of 126kk/s doesn't drop
>below 100 when running both, and the DES client takes a similar
>(or smaller) performance hit, I'll run them both simultaneously.
> No sense not churning out 30-38 RC564 blocks in the place of a
>lesser amount of DES blocks.
>
>	Just so long as the two clients aren't mutually
>conflictive.

I see that you are running OS/2 so if you want to see what your
computer is really doing with its time go find Theseus on Hobbes.  It
can give you way too much detail about what is going on.

Skip Huffman, Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office, Quality Group

You know that you are drinking
too much coffee if: