[RC5] going going GONE

Fri Jan 2 07:06:57 EST 1998

On Thu, 01 Jan 1998 00:25:35 -0000, Gareth Young. wrote:

>My version of PGP (As signature) states that it cannot find a keyring in the
>file which I create which has only the PGP signature in it... This may be
>because of the version I'm using... I dunno.

That is because the file only has a key, not an entire keyring.

>From the help for PGP 2.6.2
-------
To add a public or secret key file's contents to your public or
secret key ring:
     pgp -ka keyfile [keyring]
-------

Do this from the directory where you have your keyrings.

Here, I will include my public key for you to test with.

Skip Huffman, Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office, Quality Group

You know that you are drinking
too much coffee if: