[RC5] Team Warped "by Email" not working? (Was: Re: Whoops, no stats)

Fri Jan 2 07:35:01 EST 1998

On Fri, 02 Jan 1998 09:56:25 +0100, Peter Hugosson-Miller wrote:

>But no sign of me! I've attached myself to team #112 (yes, I'm still
>there - I just checked) soon after I started cracking blocks 40 days
>ago. The question is: Which team is getting credit for my blocks if Team
>Warped isn't? I'd hate to think I was helping the Windoze effort just
>because the team mechanism isn't working properly!

I would not pay too much attention to that page if I were you, it looks
pretty scrambled.  Go to the regular rc5.distributed.net page and look
yourself up there.

Skip Huffman, Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office, Quality Group

You know that you are drinking