[RC5] going going GONE

Fri Jan 2 08:58:40 EST 1998

On Fri, 02 Jan 1998 13:18:14 -0000, Gareth Young. wrote:

>On 02-Jan-98, Skip Huffman wrote:
>
>>That is because the file only has a key, not an entire keyring.
>
>Well.  I meant a key.
>
>>>From the help for PGP 2.6.2
>>-------
>>To add a public or secret key file's contents to your public or
>>secret key ring:
>>     pgp -ka keyfile [keyring]
>>-------
>
>It still didn't work - I did use those file parameters.  I recently installed
>version 2.6.3i and this added your key, however, as I'm sure you can tell...

First: rc5 at llamas.net is not my address, it is the maillist, so you
just sent an encrypted message to a large number of people who cannot
read it.  My address is SHuffman at Atl.Carreker.Com or
LoraxHvn at America.Net, my public key should only be used for messages to
those two addresses. Note to anyone who received the encrypted message,
I have quoted the entire thing above except for .sigs.

Second:  If you can import my key, but not another key, I would suggest
that something is wrong with the other key.  You might contact the
person who created the key and ask them to resend.  Also confirm what
encryption package they are using, it might not be PGP.

Skip Huffman, Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office, Quality Group

You know that you are drinking
too much coffee if: