[RC5] My own little rant

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Jan 2 11:10:32 EST 1998

        Besides, we know that a three day lag for "officially reporting"
     winning keys is not unheard of.  Then just wait until a competitor
     reports the block found, "discover" that the block was found about a
     day before the competitor ("we hadn't been looking this early"), get
     the prize money and continue.  It's not as if we're lying.  We *found*
     the key before then.
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu