[RC5] Stats web sever suggestion

Stephen Berg sberg at gccweb.net
Fri Jan 2 12:45:11 EST 1998

Could the web server be changed so that the Title includes the
participants address or team name?

I've got bookmarks to the page for my stats and a few friends and
Team Warped.  But I had to go in and change the bookmark so I could
tell the difference between each bookmark since they all had "RC5-64
Stats - Team Summary" which is what Netscape uses to list the link in
it's bookmark list.  Shouldn't be too difficult to implement since
the pages are dynamically generated anyway, right?

                            Stephen Berg
//- USAF Instructor  -/-  Team OS2 Member  -/-  Merlin Beta Tester -//
//- Home = sberg at gccweb.net // Work = berg at trs333.kee.aetc.af.mil  -//
//-                    http://iceberg.gccweb.net/                  -//
//-   If you build a better mousetrap, someone will genetically    -//
//-                     engineer a better mouse.                   -//

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net