[RC5] Stats are up (READ THIS FIRST)

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Fri Jan 2 14:36:17 EST 1998

     Would it be too much trouble to move the two-hour blackout to occur
     about 18:00 or 19:00 Pacific Time (about -8:00) which would be about
     three hours later than you specified?  This would make most of the
     "downtime" be during "odd hours" for people who don't live on islands
     in the Pacific Ocean.  (Who, I am sure, would be welcome to join RC5,
     but I suspect would be not terribly inconvenienced by checking stats
     in the morning...)
            -- Eric Gindrup ! gindrup at okway.okstate.edu