[RC5] NT 4.0 Service bug

Brian Nelson btnelson at popi.net
Fri Jan 2 16:05:34 EST 1998

    I have now processed my first 200 blocks!   You are welcome.

    But, I have noticed a small bug in the NT service package.  Now that
the service
has started, I am no longer able to win at Vegas style solitaire.  I
currently owe my
computer $1623.  And the demands for more memory and a larger hard disk
are
driving me nuts.

    On a more serious note:  If I change my configuration while the
service is running, does the service notice?  Or, do I have to stop &
restart the service in order the change the configuration?  ie,
niceness,  block upload/download parameters.

    thanks

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net