[RC5] Internet Phone Charges

Travis Siegel tsiegel at softcon.com
Sat Jan 3 14:57:47 EST 1998

Forget it folks.  This is something that has turned into another one of
those pass it on virus type things.  The fcc was indeed considering such a
proposal 3 years ago, but has since junked the idea.  Last time I saw this
particular message though, it had a date of 1996 not 1998, although the
text of the message was identical.  Don't pass this any further, let it
die a peaceful death.  There is a web page at fcc.gov with a comment on
this so-called proposal, but I'm not positive of the url anymore, since I
only checked it once, and that was 3 years ago.  Don't let this become
another one of those good times virus alert things. Kill it now.

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net