[RC5] Stats are up (READ THIS FIRST)

Harijs Ausmanis harijs at parks.lv
Sat Jan 3 22:55:39 EST 1998

In midnight in the time zone where the server is physically in? Well, this depends if the stats server update is automated or it has to be turned on manually. If the second case, you are being too demanding against Nugget - you  want him to stay up until midnight to turn on the stats server update and till 1:30 to turn it back off. He won't do that, believe me, no matter how much of you live in the time zone considered. But, if the stats server update is automated - well, I have a bitter experience of waiting some twelve or so days (from 16th December on) for the stats updates to be sheduled from hourly to daily, I don't want to wait again for them to be sheduled from 0 GMT to another time. Let's leave everything as it is, huh?