[RC5] Use eyegive thru another registered user for more money (04/18)

Greg Wooledge wooledge at kellnet.com
Sun Jan 4 17:26:23 EST 1998

Walter Taninatz (waldo at voicenet.com) wrote:

> Isn't this the same method Shannon Jones provided at the start of this
> whole thing?
> http://www.eyegive.com/html/special_sign_in.cfm?CID=1098&email=scj@pobox.com

>  At 12:56 AM 1/4/98 -0500, you wrote:

> >To make this worth even more, I suggest you subscibe to eyegive thru
> another registered name, like this one for example:
> >http://www.eyegive.com/html/ssi.cfm?CID=1098&email=millette@bigfoot.com

I don't know whether it's the same; I could never use Shannon Jones' URL
because I was already a registered eyegive member for another nonprofit.

However, just looking at the two URL's, they look different; one of them
uses "special_sign_in.cfm" where the other uses "ssi.cfm".

--
# Greg Wooledge                         # "Daddy, why do those people have to
# wooledge at kellnet.com                  #   use Microsoft Windows?"
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net