[RC5] [ADMIN] State of the distributed.net Address: Week of 12-28-97

Jo Hermans Jo.Hermans at vub.ac.be
Mon Jan 5 13:01:35 EST 1998

At 03:15 PM 12/30/97 -0000, Gareth Young. wrote:
>On 30-Dec-97, Adam L. Beberg wrote:
>

>>   DCTI c/o David McNett
>>   125C 25th Ave NW
>>   Birmingham, AL 35215-3525
>
>Just a point of confusion for people in the UK:  /Which/ Birmingham?  What
>country?  USA, I assume?

This confused my bank manager too, when I tried to cash in the cheque for
RC5-56 :) : it only mentioned "Birmingham AL", not the country.

And I thought that Antwerp, Belgium, was the centre of the universe :)

---
Jo Hermans, System Manager WFS, VUB University, Brussels
Jo.Hermans at vub.ac.be                http://dinf.vub.ac.be/~jo/

Co-listmom (sic) of Blues-L         news:bit.listserv.blues-l
Maintains the Antwerp Blues Scene   http://www.innet.be/~jhermans/blues/
Dinf won RC5-56 !                   http://dinf.vub.ac.be/bovine/victory.html
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net