[RC5] duhh...

Mon Jan 5 07:54:50 EST 1998

On Fri, 2 Jan 98 17:47:28 -0500, Seth Dillingham wrote:

>Incidentally (and I don't speak for d.net, as I keep saying), but what
>would be the point of changing the downtime of the stats server? SOMEBODY
>is always going to get left out.

Yes, but you can minimize the number of people impacted.  0:00 GMT is
19:00 here in Atlanta, and New York, and Baltimore....  If you place it
at 12:00 GMT a relatively small number of people will be affected,
residents of the Aleutian Islands, Midway, parts of Polynesia, perhaps
New Zealand.  Is suspect that d.net has a lot more contributers in the
eastern US than in the middle of the Pacific.

Skip Huffman, Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office, Quality Group

You know that you are drinking
too much coffee if: