[RC5] [ADMIN] State of the distributed.net Address: Week of 12-28-97

Jo Hermans Jo.Hermans at vub.ac.be
Mon Jan 5 13:15:10 EST 1998

>>All right, there are lots of people on this list who are from other
>>countries. Anybody here that didn't know d.net is based in the
>>U-n-i-t-e-d S-t-a-t-e-s- o-f A-m-e-r-i-c-a?
>
>The mail address maybe, but this is a worldwide list !
>
><swalloping rant about ******>

Oops, replied a little too fast. Didn't realize that it would go to the
entire list.

While we're on the subject, can we change the reply-to on this list to the
original sender ? Then all replies go to the correct sender, and we're all
saved from the meaningless chatting ...

---
Jo Hermans, System Manager WFS, VUB University, Brussels
Jo.Hermans at vub.ac.be                http://dinf.vub.ac.be/~jo/

Co-listmom (sic) of Blues-L         news:bit.listserv.blues-l
Maintains the Antwerp Blues Scene   http://www.innet.be/~jhermans/blues/
Dinf won RC5-56 !                   http://dinf.vub.ac.be/bovine/victory.html
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net