[RC5] buff-out is currupt!

Christopher Hodson (Consultant) cmh at fpk.hp.com
Mon Jan 5 11:54:35 EST 1998

After coming back from the long weekend I had hoped to see several
thousand blocks done and waiting to be sent.  But what I am getting is a
1.3 meg buff-out file that claims to have 127 blocks in it.  I think
this is about
10k-12k too low.  If anyone has any ideas about how to repair the
buff-out file, please let me know.
Also, if anyone know the format of the file, I can try doing this
myself.  With so many blocks done, it seems worth putting forth some
effort before giving up.  Thanks for any info.
--
Christopher M. Hodson
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net