[RC5] how about self extracting clients?

matthew matthew at the-spa.com
Tue Jan 6 00:07:09 EST 1998

I think everyone is derelict in their discussion of the new clients in
that they are not focusing on what the sound will be for the des client?

is a cow mooing appropriate? have they asked any cows? will it still be
titled the bovine effort? at the very least i suggest a new group of cow
sounds to differentiate between which type of block was just completed.

 matthew