[RC5] Stats update time

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Jan 6 10:44:59 EST 1998

     Actually, there are two.  The current stats server has the bandwidth
     necessary to do the serving.  The old one has the horsepower necessary
     to do the collating.  The data was moved from one to the other because
     the old server had a narrower net-pipe.
     Martin's plan would work fine as written using both the old and new
     stats servers.