[RC5] The "My email doesn't pop up in the stats" problem

Distributed.Net rc5 at nitehawk.premier1.net
Tue Jan 6 19:47:20 EST 1998

This is totally correct.  I believe a message was sent out to this effect
a while back altogh it may have been in IRC.
	Matthew Schlegel

--- Ivo Wrote ---
	 Hello,

	 <snip>

	 Conclusion:
	 The client that finishes a block, saves it to buff-out, including the
	 emailaddress which is in the config when you complete a block.
	 Flushing only sends buff-out to the proxies, without looking at the
	 emailaddress in the flushing-config....

	 Ivo

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net