[RC5] Stats update time <- EFnet, RC5

Martin format at mindless.com
Wed Jan 7 01:39:01 EST 1998

who-me?
I must have said something worth reading =)

I would like to say something to all the people that "hang out" in the #rc5 channel
on EFnet. You may not like me or they way I say things, but calling my a loser and
various other things, along with dbaker's CONSTANT kicking/banning, and his nice
little thing today when he made the channel moderated and voiced everyone except me,
is uncalled for. I don't feel anything I have done was worth this. I never
personally did anything to any of you. Were you abused as a child? Do you enjoy
acting out against others in a way you feel "funny"? This sounds like the kind of
thing a 6th grader would do.
Grow up.