[RC5] buff-out is currupt!

Wintermute wintermute at greenapple.com
Tue Jan 6 18:43:12 EST 1998

RE: Re: [RC5] buff-out is currupt!
BY: matt van drie <vandrie at iserv.net>

>If I'd have to guess, I'd say that is your problem right there. Is it
>recommended to run multiple clients writing to one buff-out file? I would
>say not, but that is just my opinion.

     According to the docs, the only file that can't be shared is the
checkfile. If this isn't the case, I'd like to know, since I'm using a shared
buff-out as well... Then again, I'm only running two clients at the moment, so
I doubt it if corruption would be as major a concern as if I had 10 clients :)

Wintermute

Origin: NiteMare Cafe - Lancaster, OH - 740-681-1154 - Open 24/7

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net