[RC5] DES 2 (in preparation of)

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Wed Jan 7 07:04:26 EST 1998

On Wed, 07 Jan 98 06:47:17 -0500, Colin L. Hildinger wrote:

>I do think it would be nice if the buffers for version 3 and up
>were FIFO, but that might make it really hard to deal with sharing the
>file between client versions...

OOPS!  Before people go off on that, I MEANT make it really hard to
deal with sharing the file between multiple simultaneous clients over a
network.  I doubt v3 and v2.x will have compatible buff* structures.
Not that I know or anything.  :)

Colin L. Hildinger

CRACK 64-bit RC5 WITH OS/2 NOW!
http://www.ionet.net/~colin/rc5.html