[RC5] Stats update time <- EFnet, RC5

Daniel Baker dbaker at wrangler.cuckoo.com
Wed Jan 7 08:17:29 EST 1998

> Sorry for this thread, I was quite mad at Dave Baker and whoever else was doing stuff to me. As you may notice I
> was kicked several times, and that was edited by dbaker. I'm sorry that I posted to the mailing list, I'm sure you
> all didn't want to hear about everything going on on the channel.

My name is not Dave, and the only editing I did to the #rc5 logs that I posted here was to
delete the conversation that wasn't related to the issue. (ie. actual on topic conversation)

> (just to straighten it out, I did not say "[dbaker] nods" 5 times in a row as dbaker tries to tell it, my message
> to nwcr was sparked by him making vulger remarks to me, not by saying "Gee Format, that was really dumb")

You did say "[dbaker] nods" at least 5 times in a row. My logs don't lie.

If you can't handle someone saying "that was really dumb", I don't think IRC is an appropriate
place for you to be.

Daniel
To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net