Back on topic, Was:Re: [RC5] Wow, I'm fast! (off topic)

Wed Jan 7 12:11:45 EST 1998

On 07 Jan 98 17:19:14 +0100, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen wrote:

>Den 07-Jan-98 16:55:19 skrev Morten Torstensen f lgende om "Re: [RC5] Wow, I'm fast! (off topic)":
>
>> Here in Norway we have:
>
>> Million   = 10^6
>> Milliard  = 10^9
>> Billion   = 10^12
>> Billiard  = 10^15
>> Trillion  = 10^18
>
>Same as in Denmark, which leads me to ask: What kind of "trillion" does the
>stats pages use, and more importantly, how big is such a "trillion"?

Which brings us back on topic!  I am certain that it means 10^12, which
is the common definition in the states.  It should probably be made
more clear on the page.

Skip Huffman, Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office, Quality Group

You know that you are drinking