Rebuttal. (Arguable Off Topic) Re: Reply to: Changed, Was:Re: [RC5] how about self extracting clients?

Wed Jan 7 13:25:49 EST 1998

On Wed, 07 Jan 1998 10:43:54 -0700, Mark Beeson wrote:

>Which is good, considering that between you and gindrup, the two of you
>generate at least 50% of the noise on the newsgroup.

I must take some offence at that.  I have just reviewed every message
that I have written to the list since Oct-6 1997, there are 150 of
them.

105 of them are on topic relating to either RC-5, Distributed.Net, or
distributed computing in general.

45 are off-topic, and fall into the following catagories:  discussions
of hardware or software not directly related to d.net, "me too" or
"thank you" type posts, smart alec remarks.

Yes, I am an active member of this mailing list.  And yes I do make an
occasional off-topic post.  No, I do not consider my activity excessive
or disruptive.

I cannot speak for Eric Gindrup, I do not have his logs.

Good day.

Skip Huffman

Skip Huffman, Carreker-Antinori
Atlanta Office, Quality Group