[RC5] Reply-to-sender / Newsgroups

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Wed Jan 7 13:18:14 EST 1998

     ..., says the guy with a six-line .sig.

Subject: Re: [RC5] Reply-to-sender / Newsgroups
Author:  <rc5 at llamas.net > at SMTP
Date:    1/6/98 11:59 PM

On 06-Jan-98, Ivo Janssen wrote:

     [snip]
I honestly don't think 4 lines worth of signature is going to kill you.  4
lines is supposed to be the (Approximate anyhow) maximum for a signature.
It's hardly going to take an additional ten minutes to download in todays age
of high speed 9600 BPS modems now is it?
--
   _     _
  |_|_  |_| Connecting via NETCOM Internet Ltd on an Amiga 1200 030 6Mb

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net