[RC5] ENOUGH!

David McNett nugget at slacker.com
Wed Jan 7 14:36:52 EST 1998

What amazes me is that all this "reply-to" bickering that I'm having to
wade through can no longer be blamed on "Reply-To: rc5 at llamas.net".

Each and every one of you has had to WORK in order to annoy the thousands
of patient list lurkers with this useless diatribe by manually changing
the "to" line of your reply.

If you have a problem with the current mailing list configuration, I
suggest you contact the mailing list admin or one of the distributed.net
coordinators rather than addressing the issue in public (and off-topic)
postings to the list.

I've been waiting patiently for this topic to die down, and only post this
because it does not appear to be anywhere near dying.

-nugget at slacker.com

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net