[RC5] how about self extracting clients?

SASAKI Taroh taroh at taroh.org
Thu Jan 8 08:26:18 EST 1998

From: "Dave Kaupp" <dave.kaupp at cubic.com>
Subject: Re: [RC5] how about self extracting clients?
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 1998 09:00:08 +0000

> > Project Monarch is, in fact, named after the butterfly (or at least I'd
> > assume so, since there's a big friggin' butterfly on the web page). More
> > importantly, what's the sound gonna be? Butterflys don't make any noise that
> > I know of... (although the caterpillars do when they're eating...).

>  Hmmm. does anyone have a Mothra sample? :P

	I've found some.  Here's Toho's official page:

		http://toho-group.co.jp/movie/mothra/

	and video clips (.avi, .mov) of preview are available.
	But Mothra's flying sound is mixed with music and narrations...

	Here's another one:

		http://home.interlink.or.jp/~yanie/mothra.htm

	It's a personal page, and have two RealAudio links.
	I couldn't try these because my RA player do not accept Japanese
	Kanji characters (the link above is to file means 'Mothra'.ra,
	below is to 'Child of Mothra'.ra, both in Japanese Kanji chars).

---  SASAKI, Taroh (佐々木太良)      ???          +----------------+
     taroh at taroh.org                  %           |芸術・美学・哲学|
     http://www.taroh.org/~taroh/     *****  **   |Art, Esthetics  |
                                          ****    |  and Philosophy|