[RC5] Re: Reply to: Changed

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Wed Jan 7 23:43:03 EST 1998

On Wed, 7 Jan 1998 16:07:44 -0600, mikemsd at bellsouth.net wrote:

>I just redid my filters so that all messages that have [RC5] in their
>Subject are moved to my RC5-List folder.  This also works for
>RC5-Announce because they put [RC5-Announce] in the subject.

I recommend searching for rc5 at llamas.net (or the new address that will
replace it).  Otherwise you may get private replies to the list
filtered into your RC5 folder and if you're like me and delete all the
mail sometimes if you get behind, you may miss a personal message.

Colin L. Hildinger

CRACK 64-bit RC5 WITH OS/2 NOW!
http://www.ionet.net/~colin/rc5.html

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net