[RC5] Re: Reply to: Changed

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Wed Jan 7 23:44:48 EST 1998

On 07 Jan 98 17:23:07 +0100, Rask Ingemann Lambertsen wrote:

>> This makes it very difficult to respond to messages.  I have to hit
>> reply, then remember to click on the To: box and enter "RC5"  otherwise
>> I have sent a private email.
>
>So set up your mail reader to deal with it.

OK, explain this statement.  Does your mail reader have a setting that
makes it reply to only the "To:" header?  I've never seen one that
does.  Are you suggesting that I write a script that filter all
incoming RC5 messages and alter their headers so that either from: or
reply-to: is the list address such that my mailer will deal with it?
Suggestions please.

Colin L. Hildinger

CRACK 64-bit RC5 WITH OS/2 NOW!
http://www.ionet.net/~colin/rc5.html