[RC5] Network connection errors

Antoine Delvaux Antoine.Delvaux at atess.bel.alcatel.be
Thu Jan 8 13:51:08 EST 1998

Hello all.

I'm trying to make my client work on a Solaris machine behind a firewall
protection with id and password protection.  But I continually get some
error messages but can't understand what they mean.  Does someone knows
what these errors stands for :

Network::Open Error - Sleeping for 3 seconds
Network::Open Error 1 - sleeping for 3 seconds
Network::Open Error 2 - sleeping for 3 seconds
Network::Open Error 3 - sleeping for 3 seconds

These, I think are because the firewall is unreachable.
But I get the next ones more often :

Network::Error Read failed 23/0
Network::Error Read failed 3/0
PutBuffer Error
Network::Error Read failed 3/0
Network::Error Read failed 23/0
Unable to fetch more blocks, generating random block.
Please look into correcting your network problems as soon as possible.

Can you help me ?

Antoine.

--
Antoine Delvaux