[RC5] Re: Reply to: Changed

Colin L. Hildinger colin at ionet.net
Wed Jan 7 23:38:19 EST 1998

On Wed, 07 Jan 98 12:24:37 -0500, Roy Wilson wrote:

>	Putting both the From: and the ReplyTo: as the sender
>rather than the list address has got to be one of the STUPIDEST
>things I've ever seen done to a list.

Amen.  It makes replying to a message on the list a 3 step process if I
don't want to annoy the person on the other end by sending them 2
copies (hi Roy, again).  Plus, since all 5 of the other lists I'm
subscribed to are reply-to and this one was, I'm in the habit of
hitting reply instead of reply to all anyway, which means that I keep
not getting my message to the list the first time and having to scrap
the message and start over, which makes more irritated by the time I've
gotten to making the reply.  Kinda like right now.

Either from: or reply-to: should be the list address.

Colin L. Hildinger

CRACK 64-bit RC5 WITH OS/2 NOW!
http://www.ionet.net/~colin/rc5.html

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net