[RC5] Stats update time

Kevin van Haaren KvanHaaren at HNTB.com
Thu Jan 8 11:51:58 EST 1998

The amout of data is probably too large.  We'd spend more time
downloading data than crunching data.  Of course if we did start doing
this everyone would want stats on how well they were processing stats.

Finally - remember the goal of this distributed computer is (currently)
to crack rc5.  Stats are (and should be) secondary to that, lets not
waste CPU time calculating stats.

Kevin