[RC5] ENOUGH!

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Jan 8 13:43:14 EST 1998

     Ah.  Suddenly it's clear to me now.  The inner circle is tired of
     people claiming that it would be easier to post updates and
     information to the mailing list.  Thus, they've made it so much more
     unpleasant to use the mailing list that anyone who might have wanted
     to get such an announcement has as much difficulty doing so as using
     IRC.

     Next, the web site will have passwords and only be viewable with some
     nasty plug-in that won't be widely distributed.
               [Manual addressing: this is such an improvement.]