[RC5] Re: Reply to: Changed

gindrup at okway.okstate.edu gindrup at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Jan 8 13:53:51 EST 1998

     This is false.  Yesterday a message from the list had the following
     pseudo-header.  I suspect that there are other people who suffer from
     this misapprehension and thus I am manually adding rc5 at llamas.net to
     the recipient list of this message.

     Subject: Rebuttal. (Arguable Off Topic) Re: Reply to: Changed, Was:Re
     Author:  "Skip Huffman  Carreker-Antinori" <SHuffman at Atl.Carreker.Com>
      at SMTP
     Date:    1998/01/07 13:25

Subject: Re: Re[2]: [RC5] Re: Reply to: Changed
Author:  "Rogier Meurs" <theroge at xs4all.nl>  at SMTP
Date:    1998/01/08 01:49

I filter on subject. All rc5 messages have rc5 in the subject. So if
ccMail allows you to filter on subject, you could do just that.

--
Rogier

theroge at xs4all.nl
http://www.xs4all.nl/~theroge