[RC5] Comments on the change of repply to:

Glen Hoag hoag at ro.com
Fri Jan 9 10:53:24 EST 1998

At 10:31 AM -0600 1/9/98, Skip Huffman wrote:
>On Fri, 9 Jan 1998 10:42:08 -0500, Rick King wrote:
>
>>i disagree that it is harder to post to the list.
>>"reply to all" works fine for me on outlook email
>>program.

Not to mention that not everyone can (or wants to) run Outlook on their
platform.  Some are constrained to using cc:Mail, GroupWise, or other
proprietary mail readers.

>But look at who you sent this to:
>
>- To: <owner-rc5 at llamas.net>, <gindrup at okway.okstate.edu>,
><rc5 at llamas.net>
>
>Did you really need to send to all these people?

Eudora (Light v 3.1.1 for Mac; I would expect the Windows version to do the
same) at least got this right.  "Reply to all" added Skip and the list, but
not the sender (owner-rc5).  I deleted Skip's address, as I know he'll get
it from the list.

--Glen Hoag
  hoag at ro.com

To unsubcribe, send 'unsubscribe rc5' to majordomo at llamas.net